Monday, July 28, 2008

Please Pray

Dear Friends and Family,

I am sorry to inform you that Den took a turn for the worse late last evening and had multiple cardiac arrests. He was revived and he is currently in ICU. He has been intubated again and is being supported on a ventilator. They are uncertain of the reason for his heart attacks but they believe it may be due to a pulmonary embolism. His heart and lungs are extremely weak and his kidneys are failing. There may also be some neurological damage. The Dr's continue to try and stabilize him but inform us that he is in grave condition.

Please pray for Dennis.

Thank you,
e

Addition: I have lost 2 comments for this post - one from anonymous and a second from princess3 (Dawn). Sorry, please resubmit. Thanks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dennis, You have an awesome sister who is really coming through for you. She is a total blessing to us all. I long to hear your careful wisdom, humble character, and joyful thoughts again. I now treasure more than ever all the connection you experienced with the Lord in the last few months. I can only imagine how great His choice will be for you in this time. We are praying for you especially for our sake because we miss you and want you back with us!!! -Jeff N

Anonymous said...

Stay strong! Fight's not over yet. We will all fight for you w/ our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Dennis, hang in there. Thanks for the updates. We will continue praying for you and the whole family.

Anonymous said...

Dennis...we've only known one another a short time, but you have completely changed my life . Because of you, my life is good in will only get better. I shared this with you before your surgery and you shared with me your feelings about all this. I asked you if you were scared and
I remember you said.. God's plan is okay with you...no matter what happens, you will be a winner.

God Bless you my dear friend. Please get well.