Sunday, August 3, 2008

progressing

Hello,

Dennis continues to progress well on dialysis. They have taken a large amount of fluid off him and my mom describes him as "skinny" ... of course only skinny as skinny can be for Dennis. The nurses have weaned him off 2 of his blood pressure medications and his ventilator medication. He has tolerated this well. They are continuing with his dialysis and will try and wean him from another 1 of his blood pressure medications. He remains heavily sedated and continues on all of his heart medications.

e

3 comments:

Fabric addict said...

I wanted to share the words I received today...that this is the beginning of a new Dennis. God was preparing him in a new way, making Dennis stronger than ever to withstand the plans He has for him. To the family...I pray that you are also able to get some rest. The Lord is Gracious and Compassionate.

Dawn

Anonymous said...

Praise GOD!!!! I really hope we are able to see you again before we head back to Alaska. I pray for God's will to be done and peace, comfort, and healing for you and your family. You will be ok. I know this because Caden will be ok. You still owe him a night of clubbin. :) So by the time he is of age you will be a verrrrrrrry old man...55. lol That will be a sight! Hang in there, we love you!

Anonymous said...

Praise God! We'll keep praying.
-Jeff N.