Wednesday, June 25, 2008

5 Reasons Why It's Cool To Have CHF


As you know, I've had heart issues all my life and my current heart incarnation is with Congestive Heart Failure or also known as CHF. I wrote a blog post earlier that clearly presents CHF in a bad light with all the hyperbolic talk about drowning in your fluids and all. I want to give you a tour of the contrarian argument for CHF. I shall do this by giving you a list of the 5 best reasons to have CHF.

#5 - Potheads think you are cool because they think you can be a source of medical marijuana for them.

#4 - Women think that you are super sensitive and they think you are in touch with your feelings.

#3 - Friends want to buy and make you dinner.

#2 - At the bar, strangers will buy you drinks and they will toast you while waxing poetic about some nonsense on the meaning of life.

#1 - Chicks dig scars!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's true, scars are hawt! =)

Wiwille said...

You think it's cool to impress potheads?

The things you learn about people from blogs.

Anonymous said...

True about chicks digging scars. Ask Justin. I'm glad to hear you are using this for good and not evil. Good being free drinks of course ;)