Sunday, June 8, 2008

Introductions

For those that don't know me, let me first introduce myself. My name is Dennis and yes, I have a broken heart. To be more precise, I literally have a broken heart. I created this blog for those people who would like to follow my journey into open heart surgery. It also makes it easy for me to update this site instead of sending out a billion emails. I hope that you will find the journey interesting and insightful. You are more than welcome to ask me any questions via email or comments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dennis. I know you are gonna make it man. I'll be praying for you!!!

Bug said...

Hi Dennis! Just wanted you to know that my thoughts are with you as well. All of the best. :)

Love,
Tina

Anonymous said...

Hi Dennis,

We'll be praying for you man. Thanks for putting this blog together.

Ben V.