Friday, June 20, 2008

Grim Reaper

My fellow blogger Wiwille has created his own "bucket list" (a list of things to do before the Grim Reaper pays a visit). To no one's surprise, the entire list is consumed by the topic of booze, however, I was surprised that the words "Scarlett" or "Johansson" wasn't in the blog post.

I actually considered doing a "bucket list" myself on the blog but I thought better of it considering people want to inspired by the blog instead of being depressed by it. However, I do have a suggestion for Wiwillie. He should consider getting drunk with the drunken korean grannies while singing Hava Nagila on the karaoke machine. I know it's random but I would still love to see it before I kick the bucket. I would also say to him that if I drew the short straw and was unfortunate enough to be his boss that I wouldn't care if he got soused at work. As long as he brought some extra booze for me and he didn't get all crunk.

Here is a youtube video of Andre Rieu playing Hava Nagila. Rieu and his hair totally creeps me out.


4 comments:

Wiwille said...

Consider it done.

Gianni said...

Cody! Cody! Cody! Cody! Cody! Cody!

Mizzle said...

Wow that was very random.

AccountDeleted said...

Dang, now I feel a sudden urge to start my own list...